Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New shoes

“Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real hard I could remember my first pair of shoes.”

Little Bear got her first pair of “new shoes” today! I put “new shoes” in quotation marks because she’s had shoes before. Some were “real” shoes but were secondhand, some were “real” shoes but were gifts from others, some were “new” but weren’t actually “shoes…” You get the picture. Anyway, after a lot of agonizing, I chose this pair, from See Kai Run. The light colored toes may have been a mistake but I love them and they’re supposed to fit really well. Though, when it comes down to it, it’s not like they asked the nearest ten-month-old for their footwear preference. Anyway, she finally was still enough for me to take pictures of them. Love!

Shoes 2

You may have realized by now that “finally still enough” meant that she fell asleep. Which means that I took the opportunity to take more pictures of her. As always, clicking on the picture takes you to Flickr.

Sleeping 4

Sleeping 2

Sleeping 1

Sleeping 3

No comments:

Post a Comment