Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday, Bug!

It's so hard to believe that Bug is two today. And I know I keep saying it but the time is just slipping away. He finally started talking a few months ago. Not that he ever had trouble telling us how he was feeling (this little face is more expressive than any other I know) but now at least he's finally putting words to things. His favorite words: choo choo, sissy, mama, milk, cat, truck, fire truck, and of course, the sound of a siren though I'm not sure if we can count that as an actual word. He also loves to cuddle, even more than Little Bear and is almost impossible to put to sleep without some sort of human contact. But as I said before, time flies so fast and what's another night of bedsharing when we never know how many are in our future. So here's to you, Bug. You amaze me with how you can just light up a room with your smile and draw everyone in. You are brave and silly and adventurous and so sure of yourself. I can't wait to see what this next year holds! I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment