Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Cotton Babies

I’m home with Little Bear today as she has a cold and had quite a rough time sleeping last night. We went from crib to swing to car seat in crib until finally she went down around 11. Our childcare for the day was day care and I know she never sleeps there so I decided to keep her (and myself) in the house. We did make a quick outing to Cotton Babies where I bought a couple more Thirsties duo wraps (Blackbird and Ocean, in case anyone cares). I can not express how much I love that store. If you had told me two years ago that I would enjoy browsing through diapers so much, I never would have believed you. But the softness and the colors and the patterns… it’s almost too much. Well, actually, it is too much since buying everything I want is not in the budget. Ah well. And then there are the clothes. Oh, the clothes! They are WAY out of my price range but they’re so cute and if Little Bear wore them I would look like such an eco-friendly, environmentally responsible mother. That’s worth the price, isn’t it?

Cotton Babies

Well, maybe another day. I do know that this is now my go-to store for baby showers, though, and if you’re in town, you should definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment