Sunday, January 23, 2011

First fever :(

As I mentioned before, I took Little Bear in for her first doctor’s appointment on Friday. They didn’t find anything wrong, despite the fact that she hasn’t been eating or sleeping very well recently AND she’s been holding her ear. Anyway, on Saturday, she started to develop this deep, chesty cough and this evening she started to run a fever. It’s only 100.1, so nothing really of note, other than the fact that it’s her first one. She had a very difficult time going to sleep tonight so I sat in with her (thank goodness for my new Nook!) for about an hour and a half so she wouldn’t wake up with every cough. She was finally in a deep enough sleep that I could put her down and go watch “Modern Family” with Papa and update the blog.

Sleeper

I think we’re turning in soon, though, because I have a feeling it’s going to be a long night!

No comments:

Post a Comment