Saturday, January 29, 2011

Little Bear’s first birthday party!

Little Bear’s friend invited her to his birthday party. By that, of course, I mean his mom invited our family but we’ll just pretend otherwise. I took the opportunity to get Little Bear all dressed up (I even bought her “new” clothes for the occasion) and we piled in the car to go.

Ready

That, in and of itself, was kind of funny seeing as it turned out that we live, like, 10 blocks from them. Literally ten blocks. We could have walked. Anyway, it was lots of fun and Little Bear got to interact with some other babies. I learned two things: One, she is a giant. Seriously. There were a few babies about her age and both were WAY smaller. Even the one year old birthday boy wasn’t as tall. And two: she may be a biter. I really think she is just trying to “kiss” people (and by “kiss” I mean she opens her mouth and dives towards someone’s body) but I think it looks kind of scary to other parents. I guess on the bright side, she only has one tooth.

Party Dress

Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment