Saturday, January 8, 2011

On top of spaghetti

We’ve slowly started feeding Little Bear table food. She’s just so into it that it’s hard to say no. So I make sure we use healthy ingredients, cut things up into little pieces, and watch her closely for choking or allergies. Tonight I decided to break out the spaghetti. An ordinary bib wouldn’t be enough for this meal. For this, I stripped her down to her prefold (cotton diaper). Not even a cover…. I didn’t want to get orange on them. Good thing, too. As you can see, the mess got EVERYWHERE!

Pre Spaghetti

Look how big she’s getting in her high chair! I can’t even believe this is my tiny baby!

Pre Spaghetti 4

First Bite

Yumm

Wow

Messy

Post Spaghetti

Aaand… straight into the bath!

We also got her 8 month picture today, one day late. Oh well, she didn’t grow any overnight. Enjoy!

8 months 3

Blog Signature 2 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment